Forum

Ukupno poruka: 54349 :: Ukupno korisnika: 1391 Online: 18
  Online >
Autor poruke
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Filip 11.06.2003 u 11:41:28 profil autora
Stu Shepard: My two-thousand dollar watch is fake, and so am I.

/Phone Booth/

On je čuvar vremena, jahač mokrih valova...
Kao poštar lakog sna, on u snove dosurfa...
Filip 11.06.2003 u 11:42:27 profil autora
The Caller: Say you wanted to fuck her!
Stu Shepard: I wanted to sleep with her.
The Caller: Say you wanted to fuck her.
Stu Shepard: I wanted to fuck her.

/Phone Booth/

waiter in his 60s 15.06.2003 u 02:51:55 profil autora
Joe: What do you think would happen if I got him a professional... you know...
Bill: A professional?
Joe: Hooker. You know, the kind that can teach things... first-timers, you know... break him in.
Bill: But Joe, he's 11.
Joe: You're right, you're right. It's too late.

(Happiness)
waiter in his 60s 15.06.2003 u 02:55:41 profil autora
Magnolia

Jimmy Gator: The book says, we might be through with the past, but the past ain't through with us.

Donnie Smith: We might be through with the past, but the past isn't through with us.

Izmjenio - waiter in his 60s u 15.06.2003 2:57:17
waiter in his 60s 15.06.2003 u 03:02:47 profil autora
Donnie Smith: "Hamlet to Ophelia, ‘The sins of the father are laid upon the children’"
waiter in his 60s 15.06.2003 u 03:09:48 profil autora
Aimee Mann singing: "One is the loneliest number that you’ll ever do. Two can be as bad as one, it’s the loneliest number since the number one."
waiter in his 60s 15.06.2003 u 03:15:35 profil autora
Earl Partridge: Don't let anyone tell you that you shouldn't regret anything. You regret what you want... Use that regret... Use that...
waiter in his 60s 15.06.2003 u 03:18:59 profil autora
Donnie Smith: "No, it's not dangerous to confuse children with angels."
waiter in his 60s 15.06.2003 u 03:23:13 profil autora
Donnie Smith: I love you, Brad, Brad the bartender. You wanna love me back? I'll be good to you.

Donnie Smith: I'm sick and I'm in love.
Howell: You seem the sort of person who confuses the two.
Donnie Smith: That's right. That's the first time you've been right. I confuse the two and I don't care.
waiter in his 60s 15.06.2003 u 03:27:01 profil autora
Aimee Mann singing:
Save me... Why don't you save me... from the ranks of the freaks who suspect they could never love anyone except the freaks who could never love anyone...
waiter in his 60s 15.06.2003 u 03:35:05 profil autora
— A truly strange and daring scene unifies all the characters.
One of them begins softly singing to an Aimee Mann song, then the scene cuts across town as another character picks up where the last one left off, and the film continues to jump from person to person until the song is completed:
"It’s not going to stop... It’s not going to stop... till you wise up... , so just... give up."
waiter in his 60s 15.06.2003 u 03:58:29 profil autora
* frogs are crashing and splatting on the streets and rooftops of Los Angeles *

Stanley Spector: "This happens! This is something that happens!"

( from Exodus 8:2 : "If you refuse to let them go, I will plague your whole country with frogs."

"8:2" appears all through the movie - on signs and posters, attached to a hanged man, on an airplane's fuselage, on a rooftop beside a suicidal jumper, on apartment numbers, answering machines... The motif refers to Exodus 8:2, a verse citing a plague God used to deliver the Israelites from their bondage in Egypt. God has
plagued L.A. with frogs in order to liberate the movie's characters. )

narrator: And it is in the humble opinion of this narrator that this is not just "something that happened." This cannot be "one of those things..." This, please, cannot be that. These strange things happen all the time.
zv 15.06.2003 u 10:47:12 profil autora
to do: svaš
"Jebo majku na uranku!"
"Joj, gospon, nemojte vraga po zidu maljati."
Filip 15.06.2003 u 14:16:10 profil autora
Marcy Dawson: It's survival of the fittest, Max, and we've got the fucking gun!

Pi (1998)

waiter in his 60s 16.06.2003 u 19:48:10 profil autora
CAROLYN
Their sycamore tree? C'mon! A substantial portion of the root structure was on our property.
I wouldn't have the heart to just cut down something if it wasn't mine.

BUDDY
(shakes Lester's hand)
It's a pleasure.
LESTER
Oh, we've met before, actually. This thing last year. Or the Christmas thing at the Sheraton.
BUDDY
Oh, yes.
LESTER
It's okay. I wouldn't remember me either.
He LAUGHS. A little too loudly. Carolyn quickly joins in.
CAROLYN
(forced gaiety)
Honey. Don't be weird.
She smiles her most winning smile at him. He knows this persona well, only it's never pissed him off as much as it does right now.
LESTER
All right, honey. I won't be weird.
(his face close to hers)
I'll be whatever you want me to be.
And he kisses her--a soft, warm kiss that speaks unmistakably of sex--then turns to the others and grins.
LESTER
We have a very healthy relationship.
BUDDY
I see.

(American Beauty)

Izmjenio - waiter in his 60s u 16.06.2003 19:49:05
waiter in his 60s 16.06.2003 u 19:55:45 profil autora
ANGELA
Your dad's actually kind of cute.
JANE
Shut up.
BURNHAM HOUSE - HALLWAY
Lester, still in his suit, stands outside Jane's room, his ear up against the door. He can't believe what he's hearing.
ANGELA
He is. If he just worked out a little, he'd be hot.
BURNHAM HOUSE - JANE'S ROOM
JANE
Shut up.
ANGELA
Oh, come on. Like you've never sneaked a peek at him in his underwear? I bet he's got a big dick.
JANE
You are so grossing me out right now.
ANGELA
(really enjoying this)
If he built up his chest and arms, I would totally fuck him.
Jane covers her ears and starts SINGING to drown her out.
BURNHAM HOUSE - HALLWAY
Lester, still listening, looks like he's about to implode.
ANGELA
(laughs)
I would! I would suck your dad's big fat dick, and then I would fuck him 'til his eyes rolled back in his head!
(then)
What was that noise? Jane.
Jane's SINGING stops.
ANGELA
I swear I heard something.
Panicked, Lester scurries down the hall.

BURNHAM HOUSE - GARAGE
Lester digs through stuff stored on the shelves, searching for something as if his very life depended on it. Finally his face lights up when he finds:
A pair of DUMBBELLS obviously unused for many years.
Lester rips off his jacket and tie and unbuttons his shirt. He glances around, finding his REFLECTION in the WINDOW as he pulls off his shirt, then the T-shirt underneath. He eyes himself critically: Angela was right, he's not in bad shape. He kicks off his shoes and begins to step out of his pants.
FITTS HOUSE - RICKY'S BEDROOM
Ricky holds his Digicam up and starts to videotape.
BURNHAM HOUSE - GARAGE
on VIDEO: Through a WINDOW on the side of the Burnham's garage, we see Lester step out of his pants and briefs. Then, naked except for his black socks, he grabs the dumbbells and starts lifting them, watching his reflection in the window as he does.

(American Beauty)

Izmjenio - waiter in his 60s u 16.06.2003 22:19:56
waiter in his 60s 16.06.2003 u 22:22:51 profil autora
CAROLYN
What are you doing?
LESTER
Nothing.
Carolyn switches on the bedside LIGHT.
CAROLYN
You were masturbating.
LESTER
I was not.
CAROLYN
Yes, you were.
He turns to her, trying to look innocent, then gives up.
LESTER
All right, so shoot me. I was whacking off.
Carolyn gets out of bed, repelled. Lester LAUGHS.
LESTER (cont'd)
That's right. I was choking the bishop. Shaving the carrot. Saying hi to my monster.
CAROLYN
That's disgusting.
LESTER
Well, excuse me, but I still have blood pumping through my veins!
CAROLYN
So do I!
LESTER
Really? I'm the only one who seems to be doing anything about it.
CAROLYN
Lester. I refuse to live like this. This is not a marriage.
LESTER
This hasn't been a marriage for years. But you were happy as long as I kept my mouth shut. Well, guess what? I've changed. And the new me whacks off when he feels horny, because you're obviously not going to help me out in that department.
CAROLYN
Oh. I see. You think you're the only one who's sexually frustrated?
LESTER
I'm not? Well then, come on, baby! I'm ready.
CAROLYN
(furious)
Do not mess with me, mister, or I will divorce you so fast it'll make your head spin!
LESTER
On what grounds? I'm not a drunk, I don't fuck other women, I don't mistreat you, I've never hit you, or even tried to touch you since you made it so abundantly clear just how unnecessary you consider me to be. But. I did support you while you got your license. And some people might think that entitles me to half of what's yours.
She sinks into a chair, stunned. It's clear he knows where she's most vulnerable. He sees this, and likes it; it feels good to win for a change. He curls up under the covers contentedly.
LESTER (cont'd)
Turn out the light when you come to bed, okay?

(American Beauty)
waiter in his 60s 16.06.2003 u 22:29:21 profil autora
RICKY
Have you ever known anybody who died?
JANE
No.
Have you?
RICKY
No, but I did see this homeless woman who froze to death once. Just laying there on the sidewalk. She looked really sad.
They watch the FUNERAL CARS pass.
RICKY
I got that homeless woman on video.
JANE
Why would you film that?
RICKY
Because it was amazing.
JANE
What was amazing about it?
RICKY
When you see something like that, it's like God is looking right at you, just for a second. And if you're careful, you can look right back.
JANE
And what do you see?
RICKY
Beauty.

(American Beauty)
waiter in his 60s 19.06.2003 u 23:03:56 profil autora
CRAIG AND LOTTE'S LIVING ROOM - MORNING
Craig sits on the couch in his bathrobe and studies the want ads. He sees an ad for a company called "WOMYN-TEERS", looking for "an African-American, Lesbian Separatist Puppeteer for Community Outreach." Craig rubs his chin in thought, stands with determination.
CUT TO:
CRAIG AND LOTTE'S BATHROOM - MORNING
Craig applies a dark pancake make-up to his face.
CUT TO:
CRAIG AND LOTTE'S BEDROOM - MORNING
Craig pulls an afro-style wig off a mannequin head on his wife's dressing table.
CUT TO:
STREET - MORNING
Craig, now made up to look like a black, lesbian separatist, hails a cab. Women look at him longingly.
CUT TO:
CAR - NIGHT
Craig, dressed as the black lesbian and beaten to a pulp, sits in the passenger seat. Lotte drives.
A long silence.
LOTTE
(finally)
Why, Craig. why?
CRAIG AND LOTTE'S LIVING ROOM - DAY
Craig reads the paper. He comes across an ad: "Female puppeteer wanted for nudist colony marionette staging of 'Oh, Calcutta!'" Craig rubs his chin.
CUT TO:
CAR - NIGHT
Craig sits in the passenger seat. He is made up as a woman and wears a full-body rubber "naked woman" suit. Lotte drives. A long silence.
LOTTE
(finally)
You know, maybe you should speak to someone about this.

(Being John Malkovich)
Filip 20.06.2003 u 01:04:21 profil autora
Walt: I thought you were afraid of heights.
Travis: I'm not afraid of heights. I'm afraid of fallin'.

Paris, Texas

waiter in his 60s 20.06.2003 u 19:36:39 profil autora
CRAIG
(into phone)
I won't be late. I just have to listen to my 60-year-old boss's sexual fantasies and drink his carrot juice for a little while. It's a job thing.
JUICY JUICE BAR - EVENING
Lester and Craig sit at a table. There are several emptied glasses of carrot juice in front of Lester. Craig nurses one glass, and keeps checking his watch.
LESTER
Imagine a room full of women. Nubile, blonde, wet with desire, Schwartz. A harem, if you will. Me in leather. A harness, if you like. I am the object of this desire, and all eyes are on me as I speak. “Ladies,” I begin. “I am the love god, Eros. I intoxicate you. My spunk is to you manna from heaven...

(Being John Malkovich)
waiter in his 60s 21.06.2003 u 20:02:57 profil autora
Craig Schwartz: I like you, I don't know what it is about you.
Maxine: My tits?
Craig Schwartz: No! No, no, no.
Maxine: No?
Craig Schwartz: It's your energy, your attitude, you know, the way you carry yourself.
Maxine: You're not a fag, are you?
CRAIG
I’m not a homosexual. I just like women for more than their bodies. I guess you could say I'm the new American male.
MAXINE
You're a fag or a liar.
Craig Schwartz: No, I am really attracted to you.
Maxine: "No, I am really attracted to you", Christ, you are a fag. Okay, we can share recipes if you like, Darlene.
Craig Schwartz: No, no, I love your tits, love 'em, I wanna fondle 'em.
Maxine: Great, now we're getting somewhere. Not a chance.

(Being John Malkovich)
waiter in his 60s 22.06.2003 u 00:40:45 profil autora
Who were you that I lived with, walked with? The brother, the friend? Strife and love, darkness and light--are they the workings of one mind, features of the same face?
Oh my soul. Let me be in you now. Look out through my eyes. Look out at the things you made. All things shining.

(The Thin Red Line)

baš me htv večeras iznenadio ovom filmčinom.
još uvijek me trese.
waiter in his 60s 22.06.2003 u 01:31:50 profil autora
This great evil--where's it come from? How'd it steal into the world? What seed, what root did it grow from? Who's doing this? Who's killing us, robbing us of life and light, mocking us with the sight of what we mighta known? Does our ruin benefit the earth, aid the grass to grow and the sun to shine? Is this darkness in you too? Have you passed through this night?

DEAD JAPANESE SOLDIER:
Are you righteous, kind? Does your confidence lie in this? Are you loved by all? Know that I was, too. Do you imagine your sufferings will be less because you loved goodness, truth?

/The Thin Red Line/
waiter in his 60s 22.06.2003 u 17:14:03 profil autora
My dear wife. You get something twisted out of your insides by all this blood, filth and noise. I want to stay changeless for you. I want to come back to you the man I was before. How do we get to those other shores? To those blue hills?
Love--where does it come from? Who lit this flame in us? No war can put it out, conquer it. I am a prisoner. You set me free.

We. We together. One being. Flowing together like water. Till I can't tell you from me. I drink you. Now. Now.

/The Thin Red Line/
waiter in his 60s 25.06.2003 u 03:41:58 profil autora
BELL:
Why should I be afraid to die? I belong to you. If I go first, I'll wait for you there. On the other side of the dark waters.
Be with me now.

WITT:
One man looks at a dying bird and thinks there's nothing but unanswered pain. That death's got the final word, it's laughing at him. Another man sees that same bird, feels the glory, feels something smiling through it.

/The Thin Red Line/

Izmjenio - waiter in his 60s u 25.06.2003 3:45:18
morsky 25.06.2003 u 17:41:14 profil autora
vurice, vurice jebem ti matice, zakaj ne radiš?
dakle, da rezimiramo; "Tanka crvena crta" je -REMEKDJELO.

Tko je propustio - obavezno pogledati, jel' da Wertheru?
trixy 25.06.2003 u 18:19:54 profil autora
lol
nakon waltera, sad je i werther ;o)
Filip 25.06.2003 u 18:31:13 profil autora
lol

vlado 25.06.2003 u 18:39:49 profil autora
NEŠTO DOCNIJE...
werther brani sarajevo... ;)))