Forum

Ukupno poruka: 54349 :: Ukupno korisnika: 1391 Online: 18
  Online >
Autor poruke
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Filip 14.04.2003 u 00:34:36 profil autora
hajde onda otvorim tu temu, gde mozhete postati omiljene filmske dijaloge, dijaloge koje nisu vas ostavili ramnodushnim..
ja cu pocheti s filmom "American History X".. vec sam ga pomenuo, a evo i jednog dijaloga iz tog filma..

Sweeney (Avery Brooks): Honor and loyalty run thick, Derek. Not skin color. Skin is thin. I don't get you, man. I don't. I got my Doctorate in Education... not in medicine. But if you think babies come into this world evil... you're fucked up, Derek. You're way to smart to believe that shit. There's nothin' more beautiful Derek, nothin' more pure, nothin' more innocent... than a baby.

Derek (Edward Norton): They killed my father, Sweeney.

Sweeney: Jesus Derek. Use that brain God gave you for chrissake. What are you gonna do? Seek revenge your whole life and become a lifer in here. That's what these guys are like, you wanna be like them? Fucking little boys in prison? Think, man. None of your guys back home give a shit about you. They only care about your brother. The new blood. And he sure as hell can't take care of himself like you could.

Derek: Get me outta here, Sweeney.

On je čuvar vremena, jahač mokrih valova...
Kao poštar lakog sna, on u snove dosurfa...
Filip 14.04.2003 u 15:43:01 profil autora
"Devil's Advocate".. jedna od najludjih scena..

Milton (Al Pacino): ... Guilt is like a bag of fucking bricks. All you gotta is set it down... Who are you carrying all those bricks for anyway? God? Is that it? God? Well I tell you. Let me give you a little inside information about God. God likes to watch. He's a prankster. Think about it. He gives man instincts. He gives you this extraordinary gift and then what does he do? I swear, for his own amusement, his own private cosmic gagril he sets the rules in opposition. It's the goof of all time. Look but don't touch. Touch but don't taste. Taste but don't swallow. And while you're jumping on one foot to the next, what is he doing? He's laughing his sick fucking ass off. He's a tightass. He's a sadist. He's an absentee-landlord! Worship that? Never!

Lomax (Keanu Reeves): Better to reign in hell than to serve in heaven. Is that it

Milton: Why not? I'm here on the ground with my nose in it since the whole thing began. I've nurtured every sensation man has been inspired to have. I cared about what he wanted, and I never judged him. Why? Because I never rejected him inspite of all his imperfections...I'm a humanist. Maybe the last humanist. Who, in their right mind, Kevin, could possibly deny the 20th century was entirely mine? All of it, Kevin. All of it. Mine. I'm peaking, Kevin. It's my time now.

Izmjenio - Filip u 14.04.2003 15:45:21
zomri 15.04.2003 u 11:09:33 profil autora
"Hocel u ovom gradu sunce ikad zasjat' kako treba?!" - beton(!) betona(!!) svih betona(!!!!!) odkad se snimaju filmovi. Stvarno nema smisla da jos kazem odakle je ;)
u ovoj je recenici stavljeno puno vise nego sto neki stogodisnjak prozivi, a filozof napise knjiga. dzaba pamet. dzaba knjige. sve je jednostavno! tako funkcioniraju stvari.
electro cute 17.04.2003 u 12:48:07 profil autora
if you're a character it doesen't mean you have character
Filip 17.04.2003 u 21:43:00 profil autora
josh jednom American History X.. kraj filma.. btw.. kao shto znam ovo je reko Abraham Lincoln..

"We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained it must not break our bonds of affection. The mystic chords of memory, stretching from every battlefield and patriot grave to every living heart and hearthstone all over this broad land, will yet swell the chorus of the Union, when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature."

ej zomri, stvarno se ne mogu sjetiti iz kog filma ti je to! :\ mozhda sam luzer, al to je to.. puno filmova mi se vrtilo kroz glavu.. znam da neku slichnu stvar je bilo u filmu "Dark city".. hmm.. stvarno neznam.

waiter in his 60s 18.04.2003 u 20:14:00 profil autora
Karen Blixen-Finecke ( Meryl Streep ):
"I had a farm in Africa. I had a farm in ... Africa."
vlado 19.04.2003 u 14:33:28 profil autora
NEŠTO DOCNIJE...
"Mama, vidi sto mi je podstanar skratio haljinu!"
"Sto ne ides gola?"

/Balkanski spijun/
Filip 24.04.2003 u 10:20:13 profil autora
"What's that? Some place near Katmandu? Meet me halfway, mate."

/Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels/

Izmjenio - Filip u 24.04.2003 10:21:16
Filip 24.04.2003 u 10:30:16 profil autora
kad smo vec kod filmova Guy Ritchie-ja, evo josh jednu stvar:

Turkish (Jason Statham): [making tea] "Would you like sugar?"
Brick Top (Alan Ford): "No thank you, Turkish. I'm sweet enough."

/Snatch/

airball 25.04.2003 u 13:06:00 profil autora
naravno, ovo je toliko citirano da je već postalo mjesto opće kulture, ali neka:

"whose bike is this?"
"it's not a bike, baby, it's a chopper."
"whose chopper is it?"
"zed's"
"who's zed?"
"zed's dead, baby... zed's dead."
vlado 25.04.2003 u 13:27:04 profil autora
NEŠTO DOCNIJE...
Neka.
zomri 25.04.2003 u 14:20:21 profil autora
samo za Filipa: navedeni citat je iz - a kojeg bi drugo filma nego - Sjecas li se Dolly Bell. Ako si gledao film to ti je ona scena kad oni sjede u basti i mezete i kad udari kisa a Slobodan Aligrudic ostane na kisi i kaze: "Pa ljudi moji, hocel u ovom gradu sunce ikad zasjat kako treba".
Filip 25.04.2003 u 15:34:34 profil autora
ups.. :) okej.. neznam kako se nisam sjetio prije.. ;)
a sad neshto za Vlado :)

"Aco, kje pukam"
"Pukaj be bratuched, pukaj"

/Before the Rain/

lollipop 25.04.2003 u 15:41:26 profil autora
..it takes a lot of lights to make a city..

neki film sad na htvu
Filip 26.04.2003 u 20:06:57 profil autora
Leonard Shelby (Guy Pearce):"I have to believe in a world outside my own mind. I have to believe that my actions still have meaning... even if I can't remember them. I have to believe that when my eyes are closed, the world's still there."

/Memento/

btw.. jedna zanimljivost.. broj telefona Teddy kog u "Mementu" glumi Joe Pantoliano je isti kao i broj telefona Marle iz "Fight Cluba"

vlado 26.04.2003 u 22:32:49 profil autora
NEŠTO DOCNIJE...
Nije to nista. Pazi ovo:
"Skacem visoko u zrak, sigurno metar i dvajst..."
Pogadjaj koliki je Jordanov odraz?
Zanimljivo...
Filip 28.04.2003 u 15:34:13 profil autora
stvarno.. koliki je Jordanov odraz?

airball 28.04.2003 u 16:27:32 profil autora
ako je vjerovati magazinu "koš", 123 cm...
Filip 30.04.2003 u 12:03:12 profil autora
John Murdoch (Rufus Sewell): "You know something, I don't think the sun even... exists... in this place. 'Cause I've been up for hours, and hours, and hours, and the night never ends here."

/Dark City/

zomri, eto, ja sam pomislio na ovo..

Filip 30.04.2003 u 12:08:56 profil autora
Frankie (Patricia Arquette): "The kingdom of God is within you and all around you. It is not within buildings of wood or stone. Split a piece of wood and you will find me. Look beneath a stone and I am there."

mrak!

/Stigmata/

vlado 30.04.2003 u 13:40:53 profil autora
NEŠTO DOCNIJE...
"ako je vjerovati magazinu "koš", 123 cm..."

Airball, majstore...
waiter in his 60s 03.05.2003 u 07:30:36 profil autora
evo 1 ogromni:

film je bergmanova 'persona'

kratki sadržaj:
After a performance, the actress Elisabet Vogler suddenly stops communicating with everybody else. She is perfectly sane in her body and mind, only she has decided to enter an existence of complete silence. The nurse Alma has to take care of her. Slowly, the relationship between the two women grows; they get closer and, finally, slide and get lost into each other.

DOCTOR: Do you think i don't understand you? You chase a hopeless dream. This is your torment. You want to be, not to appear to be. To be in every instant conscious of yourself and watchful. And at the same time you realize the abyss that separates what you are for yourself from what you are for the others, and this makes you dizzy, scared to be discovered, scared to be left naked, to be unmasked, to be put again into your limits. Because every word is a lie, every smile a grimace. Which is the hardest role? To commit suicide? No, it's indecorous. It is better to find shelter in immobility, in mutism, so one avoids to lie; or one can hide from life, so one doesn't have to act, to show a fake face, or make unwanted gestures. Don't you think? This is what one thinks, but to hide it's not enough because, you know, life shows itself in a thousand different ways, and it's impossible not to react. Nobody cares if your reactions are true or false. Only in theatre that is important, and maybe not even there. I understand you, Elisabet.. and i almost admire you. For me, you have to keep on acting this role until the end, until you lose interest in it, and then you can leave it for another role, like you are used to doing.

( i. bergman: persona )

p.s. oprostite na lošem engleskom u tekstu, neko ga
je očito predoslovno preveo sa švedskog

Izmjenio - waiter in his 60s u 03.05.2003 19:48:13
trixy 03.05.2003 u 12:28:46 profil autora
na http://www.zbrdazdola.com/ imaju tv capture tjedna, film&tv citat tjedna, misli tjedna...

urnebesno!!!
Filip 04.05.2003 u 01:30:23 profil autora
Prot (Kevin Spacey): Every being in the universe knows right from wrong, Mark.

/K-PAX/

trixy 04.05.2003 u 11:40:19 profil autora
x-men 2

mom talking to her son:
have you ever tried not to be a mutant?
waiter in his 60s 04.05.2003 u 21:32:13 profil autora
nije iz filma, ali je o filmu:

"The cinema is not a slice of life, it's a piece of cake."

- Alfred Hitchcock
electro cute 05.05.2003 u 14:44:32 profil autora
jooj hičkok.
na dodjeli oskara: thank you.
i to je bilo sve.
waiter in his 60s 05.05.2003 u 19:18:43 profil autora
ja inače baš i ne volim hitcha,
dosadnjikav mi je

kad te već dju načela, da te ja dokrajčim lol

Izmjenio - waiter in his 60s u 05.05.2003 19:20:00
waiter in his 60s 05.05.2003 u 21:33:09 profil autora
Dr. Snouth: We are in the foolish position of a man striving for a goal he fears and does not want

"Solaris", Andrei Tarkovsky

waiter in his 60s 05.05.2003 u 22:23:15 profil autora
"Here we are at the threshold. This is the most important moment of your lives.
You have to know that here your most cherished wish will come true.
The most sincere one. The one reached through suffering."

Andrei Tarkovsky: "Stalker"
Filip 06.05.2003 u 11:30:39 profil autora
u čast filma "The Matrix Reloaded", koji uskoro ima premijeru, jedna legendarna stvar iz prvog dela.

Morpheus (Laurence Fishburne):This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.