Forum

Ukupno poruka: 54349 :: Ukupno korisnika: 1391

Filip 14.04.2003 u 00:34:36 profil autora izmijeni

hajde onda otvorim tu temu, gde mozhete postati omiljene filmske dijaloge, dijaloge koje nisu vas ostavili ramnodushnim..
ja cu pocheti s filmom "American History X".. vec sam ga pomenuo, a evo i jednog dijaloga iz tog filma..

Sweeney (Avery Brooks): Honor and loyalty run thick, Derek. Not skin color. Skin is thin. I don't get you, man. I don't. I got my Doctorate in Education... not in medicine. But if you think babies come into this world evil... you're fucked up, Derek. You're way to smart to believe that shit. There's nothin' more beautiful Derek, nothin' more pure, nothin' more innocent... than a baby.

Derek (Edward Norton): They killed my father, Sweeney.

Sweeney: Jesus Derek. Use that brain God gave you for chrissake. What are you gonna do? Seek revenge your whole life and become a lifer in here. That's what these guys are like, you wanna be like them? Fucking little boys in prison? Think, man. None of your guys back home give a shit about you. They only care about your brother. The new blood. And he sure as hell can't take care of himself like you could.

Derek: Get me outta here, Sweeney.

On je čuvar vremena, jahač mokrih valova...
Kao poštar lakog sna, on u snove dosurfa...

29.04.2024 u 15:36:12

oblikovanje:
sadržaj: